I'm A Patsy - Gotta Problem With That?

Friday, February 12, 2010

“Human Target”

I watched this Fox show again the other night and still like it, but I have a few suggestions. I think Mark Valley is very good and mysterious – he always gets the job done protecting people. However, I think some of his fight scenes in hand-to-hand combat are too violent and too long. They could be shortened a little and that would give more time to Jackie Earle Haley whom I think is such a good actor. His dialogue is perfect, but there should be more of it. He is so quirky and a little weird which makes him so much fun to watch. He’s very smart and always helps Mark get out of bad situations. Mark has a secret from his past that Jackie knows, and he’ll protect Mark from any harm. He’s not actually part of the team with Mark and Chi McBride, who runs the show, but he’s always called upon when they need help which they always do. Am I becoming a Jackie Earle Haley stalker? Possibly so. So please give him more to do and more crazy things to say.

Is anyone listening to me???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home