I'm A Patsy - Gotta Problem With That?

Thursday, February 04, 2010

“Human Target”

I watched the Fox show “Human Target” last night and loved the ending! I burst out laughing even though someone was shot and killed! Jackie Earle Haley was the shooter, and what happened surprised me . . . a lot! I don’t know too much about Haley, but I love his acting. He looks like some kind of quirky, nerdy guy who maybe doesn’t have too much going for him, but he always gets the job done in his own way which I like. Mark Valley is the guy with all the action – much fighting, kicking and just plain rough-housing. Chi McBride is the head of the group and does a good job of keeping things going. Things don’t always work out the way he wants, but they always get done. And it invariably seems to come down to Haley doing something that is the finisher.

I wrote about this show a month ago, but I just had to write again after watching last night’s episode. The ending just blew me away! Let’s have more of Jackie Earle Haley.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home