I'm A Patsy - Gotta Problem With That?

Wednesday, January 27, 2010


Brownie Morrison is having a grand opening!!!

This Saturday, January 30, Brownie Morrison is having a grand opening. There will be cupcakes, crudités and hors d’oeuvres. The last two I mentioned I call tiny food as I don’t know how to spell them and always have to look them up. I hate to look up things unless it’s about sex or gossip which is usually the same thing. Google is always there to help me out – I’m so glad I don’t live in China . . . for many reasons.

Brownie will have all her stuff on display – cards, refrigerator magnets, jewelry, art work by a local artist, t-shirts and much more. She’ll have the Betty Broderick story running on her TV so everyone can see what this is all about. She’ll be recruiting new members for the I ETA PI sorority which is all about Betty, the bitch, who murdered her ex-husband and new wife. The sorority was founded by Cindy. Cindy, Teri and I are the board of directors and our group picture is above. That picture was taken at Teri’s wedding – I’m on the left, Teri in the middle and Cindy on the right. That was some time before the organization of I ETA PI, but you use what you have on hand and I did. Cindy is the President, Teri is the Godfather and I’m the House Mother. Cindy’s hoping to pick up some new members this Saturday.

So you better come Saturday to this event or Cindy will hunt you down and punish you!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home