I'm A Patsy - Gotta Problem With That?

Tuesday, December 22, 2009


Sorority News – I ETA PI

This is a picture of Cindy in her presidential sorority t-shirt. I used the picture once before, but who’s keeping track? I’m going up to see her and her new shop - Brownie Morrison - that I just wrote about. I’ll be going to her shop where she plans to have me sit on a throne-like chair, wearing my t-shirt that says “House Mother.” Teri is the Godfather but she won’t be attending due to all sorts of things such as distance, work, weather, she doesn’t like us anymore – just kidding about that last one. So I don’t know if we’ll have a real meeting or not. Cindy is trying to get new members to join, but they have to pass a test which she administers right there. They have to answer 3 questions from the Betty Broderick television movie – you know the one about Betty who killed her husband and his new wife and was a real bitch. If it’s not familiar to you, you probably don’t want to join the sorority, and that’s ok. So I’m all ready to go and my t-shirt is already packed. Cindy is having new t-shirts made up and I’ll be eager to see them. I ETA PI will be around for years, and we will be proud to wear the shirts. We won’t have any skanky cheerleaders and no wild parties. Women will look up to us.

I must add something here. I recently wrote about a bad experience with Bank of America where I couldn’t get a live person to talk to me. They were all robots or automated voices telling me what number to press and why was I really calling. I did everything like they said, but after going through it many, many times I was so pissed that I wrote Bank of America and told them what I thought. I asked if they actually had any real people working or were they all let go when BofA hit hard times. Hard times with big bonuses! So yesterday I got a letter about my mortgage and I decided to try again. The same thing happened, but after a while I got a real live man! I was so excited and asked him if he was actually alive, and he said he was a robot! So we talked and he helped me with what I wanted to know. So I just want to say BofA actually has one nice man working there that I know of . . . hopefully there are more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home