I'm A Patsy - Gotta Problem With That?

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Thank God the debates are over!!

I just watched the last presidential debate and was informed by John McCain that all of us are hurt and angry – he actually repeated that several times when he first spoke. What a way to start! I am not hurt and angry, but I am pissed at the way things are going in this country, and a lot of it has to do with McCain. He was very feisty and downright rude at times during the debate. He made weird facial expressions – or maybe that was a smirk – and raised his eyebrows a lot. He was actually quite interesting to watch. He reminds me of a banty rooster as I’ve mentioned before. Banty roosters strut around but don’t actually accomplish very much. And what in the hell did Joe the Plumber have to do with anything? McCain talked about him so much and looked into the camera as if he were actually talking to Joe. That got to be very humorous after a while.

Obama kept his cool all the way through. McCain was very nasty to him at times, but Obama kept himself in check. I think he took the high road which was very good. Besides, Obama could never pull off acting like a banty rooster – that’s definitely a McCain thing.

I think McCain lost a lot of ground when he talked about Roe v Wade and the abortion issue. I don’t see how any woman with a brain in her head could vote for him after knowing his position on that issue. When he was talking about Sarah Palin and whether or not she would make a good president, he fell all over himself praising her and gushing over her. And what’s the deal with the push for help for autistic kids? Her child isn’t autistic, or maybe he doesn’t know. That could very well be.

I think Obama was the clear winner as he stated his positions on all the issues raised and did it in a very cool and earnest manner. I still believe what I said about McCain after the last debate – I think he’s a dickhead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home