I'm A Patsy - Gotta Problem With That?

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

SNL, David Letterman . . . . . . and the Presidential debate tonight

I’ve been watching SNL every Saturday night and can’t get enough of Tina Fey’s impersonation of Sarah Palin. She does Sarah better than Sarah does! I hope they keep it up until the end of this election mess. Also, David Letterman has been hilarious in his rantings about John McCain. McCain blew him off and canceled at the last minute an appearance on Letterman’s show the other night because he had to get right back to Washington to “settle the economic situation” which was going from bad to worse. However, he didn’t go to Washington that night – he went to Katie Couric as we saw in a clip of his getting made up for his appearance with her. And after that, he still didn’t rush back to DC to help matters – he stayed in New York City all night. And when he finally did get there, he did nothing. So Dave is pissed, and it’s not nice to piss off David Letterman. It could be a matter of life or death! He talks about it every night and very seriously. If I were John McCain, I would never show my face around David Letterman again.

So tonight is the presidential debate. McCain has already started the mud slinging, and his attack dog, Sarah Palin, is giving it her all. I wonder if she will be there tonight with all of her kids . . . Trig and Track, Frick and Frack and the other ones. I’m sure we’ll see them if they are. I can hardly wait.

Well, the debate is over. I feel like I sat without moving for four hours and it was only an hour and a half. Time obviously didn’t fly. I thought McCain looked like a little banty rooster some of the time as he moved around the stage. His talk made me almost laugh sometimes as he seemed to get all caught up in how we’re all such good Americans and can get anything done we want to, blah, blah, blah. I was waiting for him to bring up the Bill Ayers bit that the barracuda, Sarah, has been talking about all week, but he never did. Guess he’s going to leave the dirty work to her as she seems quite capable of dishing it out. Obama stuck to the questions, but McCain wandered off into how he was the only one who could handle anything and everything. I’m tired and am going to go watch something that is maybe a little funny. The debate didn’t change anything for me – I still think McCain is a dickhead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home