I'm A Patsy - Gotta Problem With That?

Thursday, May 08, 2014




Three Mothers!

This picture was taken several years ago, but I like it. I have enjoyed my girls so much. I don't know if I was a good mother or not - sometimes I think I was on the right track, but at other times I remember things I did that were not that good. You wonder if you leave a mark on your kids that may determine what sort of adults. they will become. I just hope I left enough good marks to outnumber the times that I screwed up. 

I am so proud of Teri and Cindy. I couldn't ask for better kids. The three of us have been through a lot together - illnesses, divorces and fun things like that. But we've come out on top and managed to hold it all together. I have three grandsons of whom I am very proud. I don't get to see my family very often as none lives in my city. I wonder if that should tell me something? Oh, well, I won't worry about that. 

I wonder where I got those big glasses?

So have a wonderful Mother's Day girls, and just know that your mom loves you both a whole lot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home