I'm A Patsy - Gotta Problem With That?

Thursday, December 12, 2013


What Does the Fox Say?

I think the fox says "Thamsanqa Jantjie," the character who did the signing for Obama at the Mandela memorial the other day. I don't think anyone could pronounce that name except possibly the foxes.

Jantjie is a schizophrenic who at times becomes violent and was actually hallucinating while he was signing. This by his own admission. He says he tried to control himself and not let on what was happening to him. He signs all over the place and no one seems able to do anything about it. He makes no sense and doesn't use facial expressions that signers use. He is a complete fraud and I can't understand how he even got into the event. They supposedly had very tight security what with many of the heads of state being in attendance. How can something like that happen? Why hasn't this joker been arrested or put someplace where he can get treatment for his schizophrenia(there isn't any) and at least not be able to get violent among people. I laughed when I saw him on TV, but it's really quite serious. I laugh just thinking about how he was waving his hands around and looking so serious! Things like that make me laugh which I need. I think the foxes could say his name - I can't say it and it took me about 15 times to type it correctly!

This picture is of Teri at her little piano. I thought she was trying to play but since nothing developed, I think she was signing! She probably could have had a great career signing for dignitaries and important people who needed it, but I don't think we gave her enough encouragement. What I mean is, we didn't know a thing about signing so just let her go on with the piano which she didn't do either. Not a shining moment for us as parents.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home