I'm A Patsy - Gotta Problem With That?

Wednesday, April 02, 2014




Cindy's having a birthday!

My younger daughter, Cindy, is having another birthday. I have always thought of her as my "little baby" with Teri, my older daughter, leading the way. But I now realize that Cindy is no longer a little baby but is a grown, competent woman. She has been for a long time, but I've seen it in the past few years. And when I moved last week, and she stayed with me for several days and just took over for me, it became apparent to me that she is a strong, very capable woman. She's been through a lot in her life, and I am so proud of how she's come out of all of it. When Teri flew  out here  (on a plane, of course) and joined Cindy getting my place together, it was a joy seeing them work together.

So, Cindy, I am so proud of you and love you so very much. I am glad that that you have never lost your crazy sense of humor and do all the things that just crack me up and make me laugh. You will always be my crazy, funny little baby!

I was going to put a picture of you showing your two teeth when you were about a year old - it's darling. But I couldn't get it on and it's almost 1AM so I'm giving up. I'll try to get help tomorrow.

I love you lots and lots, Cindy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home