I'm A Patsy - Gotta Problem With That?

Monday, September 12, 2011

RAISING HOPE - Fox series starts on Tuesday, 9/20, at 9:30 PM to 10:00 PM


I was so happy to see this show on again. It's a crazy little show with crazy people in it. The opening episode is "Prodigy" because Jimmy has found old home movies of him playing piano and singing which were very good. He didn't know about the movies and that he had all that talent. His family had never told him for a very good reason. The cast members are Lucas Neff (Jimmy), Martha Plimpton (mom), Garret Dillahunt (dad) Shannon Woodward (Jimmy's girlfriend) and Cloris Leachman (grandma Maw Maw). There's also the baby Hope, but I don't know who she is - probably more than one. Maw Maw decides to teach Jimmy how to play the piano again and thinks she can stay lucid for an hour on Tuesdays and Thursdays. She says it's his only chance of getting out of their hell hole! A young actor, Greyson Chance, plays Jimmy at the piano and singing in the old movies and is great. He's been on "Ellen" and has many hits on UTube.


But Maw Maw can't help, so they take Jimmy to a doctor who says "When I saw you come in, I thought you were looking for oxycontin." Their time spent with the doctor was hilarious and I was laughing out loud! Of course he didn't help so they went home and drank some beer which did help. Then mom said Jimmy had ambrosia or anemia or something like that. They finally told Jimmy how he became talentless which was another funny scene. The entire show made me laugh which is a sign for me that I'll be watching as I did last year. I hope you all watch this as its very funny!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home