I'm A Patsy - Gotta Problem With That?

Sunday, July 24, 2011


If it ain't broke, don't fix it!


People have been saying that for years, and now I'm wondering if the government realizes we are now broke and need to be fixed. I know I'm broke and many others like me are going through the same thing. What are the people in Washington thinking, or are they thinking at all? I'm sick of the news telling of all the meetings going on with nothing ever happening. They keep meeting and not a damn thing is ever decided upon. People are just waiting to see if they will be getting any social security at all, and if they do, will half of it be going to cover the raises in medicare?And are the republicans holding things up to make it look bad for Obama and trying to make sure he won't be re-elected? Have they all lost sight of what's actually at stake, that it's not just their priorities? It's the ordinary people that make up this country that are waiting for men like Mitch McConnell to get their minds in gear and quit trying to get rid of Obama even before the election. Mitch is just one of many who actually disgust me, but he's on top of the list. I wonder if they have any idea how many people are scared and very angry at what has become of our government and why they can't seem to get anything done. Can't people work together to get something worthwhile accomplished? It doesn't look like it, does it?


I happened to come across this picture of Mitch McConnell as he was taking a break from all the meetings. You can see his mouth is wide open and he's probably spewing more of his nonsense that takes up valuable time in the meetings. I hope whoever took this picture puts it on YouTube with this caption - "Our government at work!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home