I'm A Patsy - Gotta Problem With That?

Thursday, February 12, 2009


Teri’s having another birthday!

It seems like someone is always having a birthday. Is my family aging faster than others, or is it just that the older you get, the faster time flies. Whatever it is, I hate it. But I’m happy for Teri and hope she has a big party at her office with balloons, noisemakers and cocktails, but I doubt that will happen. But it would be fun. I’m so proud of what she has become, and I’d like to say she owes it all to me. Okay, I will say it – she owes it all to me. But that’s just me in my fantasy world. She has accomplished so much in her lifetime and will keep on doing the same in the coming years. I love and admire her a lot . . . an awful lot!

I looked for a picture to use and found this one which I love. We both look so happy and are really looking at each other. Is Teri wondering why I’m not wearing my glasses? Or can she see in my eyes that I’ve totally and completely fallen in love with her? I hope it’s the latter, because I didn’t know how much I could love someone until I had her.

So, happy birthday, Babe. Your momma loves you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home