I'm A Patsy - Gotta Problem With That?

Tuesday, April 02, 2013


Cindy is having another birthday!!

How many birthdays are my daughters going to have anyway? It seems like it happens every year and that's too many as it means I'll be having another one. But the three of us just keep on going, year after year. And that's the way I like it! 

Cindy had to give up her crazy card shop recently so is now looking for a job as are 10 million other people. She had many loyal customers, but unfortunately none had any money. Many were into drugs which she wasn't selling - maybe she would still be open if she had.

Cindy has been through many hard times and many different circumstances. I've never seen anyone with so much fortitude and courage to keep going when the going is really hard. Both of my daughters are that way, so maybe I did do something right even though I can't think of what it was. 

There has been so much talk about bangs on women lately. Mrs. Obama  cut some and the entire world went crazy! Now everyone has hair hanging in their eyes. But I found a picture of Cindy when she was younger with bangs, and I think it's the best of any bangs I've seen. I love it! So I think she's a perfect example of how they should look. Sorry, Michelle.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CINDY!
Your mom loves you lots and lots

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home