I'm A Patsy - Gotta Problem With That?

Wednesday, February 13, 2013


Shut the Hell up!

Here's my little monkey getting ready to clash his cymbals at my tiny little cell phone. I had a crazy experience with phones last week and this is how it went. I was talking on one of my hand-held phones and I heard a "peep, peep, peep, peep" every few minutes. The person to whom I was speaking couldn't hear it. I finally changed to my other hand-held phone and still heard it. I began to think it was something wrong with the cradle where the phones rest. I even checked the batteries in the two phones and they were all connected right. I could hear it even when I wasn't on the phone! I knew I couldn't sleep with all that peeping as I sleep on the couch in the living room where the phones are. I called Radio Shack and they were no help. So I took one of the phones and put it in another room and covered it with a pillow! I still heard it. So I put the other phone under the pillow and that didn't work. Then I put both phones under the pillow and still heard the peeping! I ended up putting a big pillow covering the main phone area cradle. No luck.

I managed to sleep that night, and the next evening I went out to eat with friends. While we were sitting in the booth, I heard the peeping again! And my friends heard it. I thought maybe it was coming from my body - something telling me that something was wrong with me! But then I looked in my purse and found my cell phone with a message to the effect that I was stupid and should take care of business!! So I charged my phone when I got home and no more peeping. I never use my phone and never even turn it on unless I get stuck on the road and don't know how to start the car or stop it or something stupid like that. The mechanics at Tom Dwyer know me quite well. So now I'm trying to use my cell once in a while so that will never happen again. That was one strange experience!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home