I'm A Patsy - Gotta Problem With That?

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Spring premiere episode of the Fox show “Fringe”

The premiere episode of the third season will air on Thursday, April 1, at 9pm. There will be eight new episodes for the season. I have always called this show “creepy,” and it usually is. Things happen in it that are unexplainable and indescribable. But one keeps on watching it just to see what happens next and to see if there will ever be a logical explanation for everything. So far that hasn’t happened. But I keep watching just to see what weird stuff will happen in the next episode. In other words, guess I’m hooked!

But in this premiere episode Walter finally explains to Olivia the story on Peter, his son. There is a lot of empathy and sweetness going on, and the episode is unlike many of the other ones. You see Walter in a different light as a very loving father, determined to take care of Peter, no matter what. I’m very interested to see how this information affects the characters in the coming episodes. So I’ll be watching. As I said before, I’m hooked. I’m sure it will continue to be creepy most of the time, and I would expect no less. I like it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home