I'm A Patsy - Gotta Problem With That?

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

What's up with all the dating services?

There are so many dating services out there these days that it's hard to keep track of them . . . but who would want to? I get ads on my computer every day which I just delete immediately. There are ads for young people, ads for religious people, ads that promise to set you up with someone of your age group with like interests -- I guess that means old people.

There is also speed dating which I think is a riot! I can't imagine a group of people participating in that where they all take part at the same time and go from one person to the next in about 5 minutes. It must work something like this:

(Millennials looking for dates)

Shirley: Hi, I'm Shirley.
Jerry:    Hi, I'm Jerry and you are surely pretty, Shirley.
Shirley:  I don't think you're funny.
Jerry:     And I surely don't really think you're pretty, Shirley.
Shirley:  So why don't you just f***  off, Jerry!
                              
                           B U  Z Z E R !!!

(Religious people looking for good people and dates)

George: Hi, I'm George
Sarah:     Hi, I'm Sarah and I go to church every Sunday and twice during the week.
George:  Why do you do that, Sarah?
Sarah:    Because I need to confess. I'm married and sleeping with my mailman.
George:  I'm a UPS man and faster than a mailman.
Sarah:    Sounds good to me - You're on!

                          B U Z Z E R !!!

(Old people looking for . . . they can't remember just what it is)

Larry:    Hi, I'm Larry.
Sally:    Hi, I'm Sally. What are doing here?
Larry:    I don't know.
Sally:    Where do you live?
Larry:    uhhh . . . .
Sally:    Do you want to take me home?
Larry:    I think I just peed my pants.

                        B U Z Z E R !!!

I think in this instance the religious people had the most promise. More will begin attending church, and the women will be looking for UPS men - possibly some of the men also.











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home