I'm A Patsy - Gotta Problem With That?

Saturday, October 05, 2013


"Brooklyn Nine-Nine"  -  new Fox show

In a recent blog, I mentioned I don't like Fox and don't watch it. I should have said it was Fox news that didn't appeal to me because of their politics. I am very liberal which is not what Fox news is all about. But I do like their entertainment shows, and there's a new one I think is so very funny! "Brooklyn Nine-Nine" makes me laugh out loud! I usually watch dramas like "Breaking Bad" -  I watched the finale three times already! It was excellent. I also like "The Bridge," "Homeland" and "Justified" - those types of shows. But I need something to make me laugh, especially with all the bad news that is constantly in our faces. "Brooklyn Nine-Nine" is about Andy Samberg who plays a new cop in a station of very interesting other cops. The captain or whatever you call the leader is Andre Braugher, playing a part I've never seen him do before. He's quite funny and has his hands full with Andy who is always doing something funny or not according to the rules. The entire cast is good. The show makes me laugh out loud and there aren't many that do that. Another one that did was "The Good Guys" about two cops. They were crazy and very funny. The writing in both those shows is good and really gets to me. Maybe I have a cop thing? I was crushed when Fox took the "Good Guys" off the air - why wasn't I informed?

So . . . I'm happy with Andy Samberg and think he made a good transition from "Saturday Night Live" to his "Brooklyn Nine-Nine" show. I didn't see him much on "Saturday Night Live" as I always sped up my DVR to watch Seth Meyers. I hope people watch Andy's new show so it will stay on and make me laugh! Andy is a really funny guy!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home