I'm A Patsy - Gotta Problem With That?

Monday, November 14, 2011

"New Girl" from Fox, Tuesday, November 15, 9 to 9:30PM


This is their Thanksgiving episode, and I laughed all the way through it. It had wonderful dialogue; the writers outdid themselves on this one. It begins with Jess talking to a fellow teacher, Paul, who is the musical director at her school, and she's had a crush on him for a while. Jess asks him what he's doing for Thanksgiving, and he says he usually has it with his grandmother, but she died about a month ago while he was working on the Halloween madigral. So that's why the song they cut into was a real downer. One of the lines in the music was "Do we start dying the moment we are born?" I really laughed at that because it's true and funny to me.


The entire episode was extremely funny. So many lines were hilarious. Jess's roommates didn't want a big dinner because they wanted to watch the football game, drink beer and then hit a "Black Friday" someplace. The black guy of the roommates says he likes to call it "Friday." But they managed to have the dinner and many events take place that day. The entire show is hysterical and I love it!


I think, and from what I read, this show is a real hit. It seems to get better each week. So tune in and enjoy a half hour of sheer fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home