I'm A Patsy - Gotta Problem With That?

Wednesday, November 09, 2011

"Glee" - Ryan Murphy - "American Horror Story"


Those two shows are both created by Ryan Murphy. "Glee" is about a bunch of high school students that formed a glee club. There is lots of beautiful music and dancing in each episode and the audience loves it. The "Glee" group has traveled all over the world, performing for thousands of people. When the show started, the kids were young and probably freshmen in high school; actually they were all in their twenties, I think. As they grew older, sex came into play although they were still singing and dancing their way through high school. Last night I watched the show and it was full of horny kids! How they've matured in the past year. They've discussed all sorts of subjects facing teen-agers which has been good. It's a very well-written show and I watch it every week.


Tonight I'll watch "American Horror Story," also created by Ryan Murphy. This is not anything like "Glee" and no way was it meant to be. It's about a family that moves into the Murder House in Los Angeles which has horrible things happen in it, thus its name. I can't describe the show as I don't understand it myself! It's horrible, scary, crazy and I like it! People are murdered, have sex with the Rubber Man and Dylan McDermott has many nude shots. Before they started the show, Ryan's office called Dylan's agent to see if Dylan had an ass double. He told them he didn't need an ass double, and I can attest to that!


So tonight I'll be watching "American Horror Story." Keep up the good work, Ryan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home