I'm A Patsy - Gotta Problem With That?

Wednesday, November 02, 2011

FOX shows this week - Halloween and 11/1


Monday night I watched "Terra Nova" which I've been watching since its debut. I like it even though it's not the kind I usually watch. It is a family-type show - one that the entire family could watch together without a lot of killing or sex. However, families don't watch TV together that much anymore because the family structure has changed, and some don't watch TV together or do anything together! The world has changed and become more sophisticated as far as what they watch. I think many of the shows on now are just plain stupid, but then I never claimed to be that sophisticated. "Terra Nova" has a little of everything. Jim is a cop and now has a gun which is good. Dr. Elizabeth, Jim's wife, cares for everyone and is even hatching an egg from some sort of dinosaur which I also like, and Dr. Malcolm keeps sniffing around Elizabeth which I don't like but it makes things interesting! So I give this show an A and hope everyone keeps watching. I also love the dinosaurs!


I also watched "New Girl" which I love. Jess is so quirky and cute that she makes the show fun. The three guys who are her roommates are good and the whole show turns out crazy but with sensitive parts. I think it will continue to be a hit and even get better with time. It's a show I won't miss. So be sophisticated and watch it!


I also watched "Raising Hope" which was just as funny as ever. That family can get into more crazy situations, but they always manage to come out on top. Their house was being fumigated because of bugs so everything was out in the yard where they were now living. There was even a toilet with a bucket and curtains around it! The whole show was very funny and I laughed out loud which I don't always do. I hope you'll watch it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home