I'm A Patsy - Gotta Problem With That?

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

22nd annual installment of "Treehouse of Horror."

This special episode of THE SIMPSONS airs Sunday, 10/30, 8 - 8:30 PM on FOX


I just watched the preview of this episode and I was laughing out loud! It has four different stories - the first is when Homer falls into a crevasse on a mountain with his bag of Halloween candy. It was meant for poor children, but Homer wasn't about to do that. When he falls, one arm is caught under a boulder like in the movie "127 Hours." So he calls for help on his cell and talks to Aron Ralston who was the real-life hero in the movie. So Homer chews his arm off and opens the bag, but there's no candy - just veggies! He, of course screams, and that's the end of that story.


There are three more stories and they are all hilarious! I loved the writing in all of them. I don't know how they come up with their crazy show year after year. And the people who do the voices are terrific. One of the stories has Homer paralyzed from a spider bite and unable to speak. The only way he can communicate is by farting which Lisa discovers after hearing him fart. She asks if he can fart once for yes and twice for no and he can do that. So he farts his way through that episode which I loved!


All the Simpson characters have parts in the four stories and I laughed all the way through. I hope everyone watches Sunday night - it's worth it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home