I'm A Patsy - Gotta Problem With That?

Monday, April 11, 2011

DAMAGES and BOB’S BURGERS

This morning I went to the dentist and spent a bunch of money to have them tell me my teeth are fine which I already knew. It’s just something I do every so often. When I came home, I called my handy man who came over and looked at each of my toilets. He will be back before the end of the month to check on them and also fix a leaky faucet in my bathroom sink. Teri’s coming pretty soon and I want everything fixed by then. I don’t want to have to tell her to turn the faucet just half-way off so it won’t leak and to click the toilet handle each time you go. There shouldn’t be all those directions involved with washing your hands or using the toilet.

After that was done, I called Comcast, my cable and internet provider. I wanted an explanation as to why “Damages” would no longer be shown on Comcast. How did that happen? He said something about a sweetheart deal Sony gave Direct TV to run “Damages” which cuts everyone without Direct TV out of the picture. That stinks!! I have watched that show from the beginning on FX. I love the FX channel. I don’t watch a lot of it, but some of the shows are great like “Justified” and “Terriers” which they cancelled. Why did they do that? Also, my all-time favorite “Rescue Me” is coming back which excites me. I used to blog about it and put in nearly every line anyone said during the show. I finally quit doing that much to everyone’s relief. I also liked “Lights Out,” but since Light’s lights were actually punched out, there would be no reason to carry on with him saying and doing goofy things. That was a good way to let people know boxing is bad for your health . . . although I think everyone already knows that.

So when I was through with Comcast, I watched “Bob’s Burgers” by Fox which I had DVRd last night while I was watching “The Killing.” “Bob’s” was just as crazy as always! He was making little burgers that were special, and the kids were all helping by playing music (the triangle) and slow dancing by Tina. I’m liking Bob’s wife more and more. Her voice is so funny and loud . . . but then they all are that way. I hope I don’t read in the paper that “Bob’s Burgers” is going the way of “Damages.” That would really piss me off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home