I'm A Patsy - Gotta Problem With That?

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

DWTS causes a shooting!!

I’m just surprised it didn’t happen earlier. Seems a man in rural(where else) Wisconsin was enraged by Bristol’s dancing on the show last night and blasted his TV set with a shotgun!! I felt the same way, but didn’t have a gun as I reported on my last blog. SWAT team was called which caused an all-night standoff. They finally got him out of the house before he could shoot his wife as he had threatened. She says her husband suffers from bipolar disorder. I wonder if that came on before Sarah Palin and her family took over the spotlight or after.

There has been talk that the reason Bristol stays on the show even though she’s always at the bottom of the group is because the Tea Party people vote in blocs and manipulate the voting. I’ve thought that from the very first. Bristol can’t dance and everyone knows it. She’s fat and seemingly lifeless. When I’ve watched entertainment shows and they’ve asked people on the street whom they think should be let go, it’s always Bristol. But I wouldn’t be surprised if she won the whole darn thing. I think DWTS is going to lose viewers next year if they don’t revise the voting system. I think the judges should choose – they are the ones who know about dancing, not some Tea Party crazy back in Kentucky. I know I won’t be watching. Who knows what will happen in the next few weeks. It could be exciting!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home