I'm A Patsy - Gotta Problem With That?

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

“Dancing with the Stars” – BAD
“GLEE” and “Raising Hope” from Fox – GOOD

I’ve been DVRing “Dancing” all this season just to see how Bristol Palin was doing. She never lost weight like the other dancers did, she never learned how to actually dance, her demeanor was vapid and lacked any vibrancy and her costumes were hideous which I think were intended to hide her pudginess. I was sure she would be kicked off very soon, but I kept my DVR going just to find out. It came to me early on that she wasn’t going to be kicked off. And now I have seen the instructions given to all the Tea Party members on just how to vote and how many times to do it. That damn Sarah Palin is even running “Dancing with the Stars!” Sarah is all over television, and I think her voice has become louder and even more grating which I didn’t think would be possible. She’s actually quite sickening. If she can use her twitter to throw the votes on a television show, think what she could do with it in her presidential campaign. The only hope is that the republicans will realize she’s really stupid and kick her to the curb. Can you imagine a presidential candidate giving a speech interspersed with “You betcha and refudiate?” After watching the show last night, I wanted to go out and shoot myself . . . but I forgot I don’t have a gun. I doubt I’ll be watching dancing next year unless they change the judging.

So, to get the bad taste out of my mouth, I watched “GLEE.” GLEE was great! It always is, and each one seems to get better. Gwyneth Paltrow sang and danced and did a very good job. It was fun seeing her in those circumstances. Mathew Morrison did a dream sequence where he danced to “Singing in the Rain.” I was flabbergasted by his dancing. I don’t think I’ve ever used that word before! I had no idea he could dance like that although I know he comes from Broadway. The show was the best.

And then to get some laughs, I watched “Raising Hope” which I thought was hysterical! I laughed out loud all the way through. It was the funniest one yet. I hope it gets picked up for more years as it makes me feel good. “Dancing with the Stars” didn’t make me feel at all good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home