I'm A Patsy - Gotta Problem With That?

Monday, September 27, 2010

LONE STAR – new FOX show

My daughter, Teri, was on my case today because I didn’t watch this show last Monday. I didn’t watch it because I had already seen it and reviewed it on August 28 on my blog. I would have watched it again, but I wanted to see Bristol on “Dancing with the Stars” to see if she’d lost her baby weight – she hasn’t. But I just finished watching “Lone Star” tonight and liked it as much as the last time.

David Keith plays Bobby’s father. Bobby is played by newcomer James Wolk. They are both very good con men with Bobby wanting to go straight. That’s not possible as long as daddy is alive. Bobby has a very complicated love life with one wife in Huston and one, just about to be his wife, in Midland. This obviously takes place in Texas where everything crazy always happens. Things get all mixed up when his father-in-law in Huston played by Jon Voight gets involved with him. Jon is not a nice man and neither is his own dad. It’s as if everyone around Bobby is after him in some way and not for the good. But Bobby is so sweet and cute you just root for him.

I hope this show stays on. It will if we all tune in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home