I'm A Patsy - Gotta Problem With That?

Friday, September 10, 2010

TERRIERS – new FX show – premiered Wednesday, September 8, at 10PM

I watched this show the other night and got a big kick out of it. It’s created by Shawn Ryan who did “The Shield” which was very successful and entertaining, so I think this should be the same. It’s about two guys who play private detectives without a license. A license would be too much to carry – just unnecessary baggage. So they have to be careful how they go about things and always try to avoid danger and responsibility.

Hank (Donald Logue) used to be a cop, and Britt (Michael Raymond-James) used to be a thief, so they’re a good combination and great friends. Hank still has friends on the force who give them a little help and advice which they usually don’t take. They seem to come up with their own cases which turn into something bigger than they’re really equipped to handle. But they bumble along and seem to come out on top. Hank has an ex-wife he still likes and Britt has a girlfriend who’d like a baby, but he suggests a dog. They are scruffy guys, especially Hank who is really scruffy! But I seem to like scruffy guys, so this show appeals to me. They are funny which I also like.

FX has some great shows such as “Damages” and recently “Rescue Me” which was one of my favorite all-time shows. I hope “Terriers” lasts and it should if we all watch it. I will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home