I'm A Patsy - Gotta Problem With That?

Saturday, September 25, 2010

HUMAN TARGET, premiering Friday, Oct. 1 at 8 PM on FOX

I just watched this episode and think it’s better than ever. There’s a lot of shooting, fighting and crazy stunt work that keeps you interested throughout the show. Chance (Mark Valley) is just as good looking as in the first season, and does the physical stuff like fighting. Winston (Chi McBride) doesn’t do as much of that as he’s a little heavier, so he’s the manager and the brains . . . although they all have brains. Guerrero (Jackie Earle Haley) is the sly, crafty one and very funny. Last year when I reviewed the show, I mentioned him and said I hoped they’d use him more because he’s so amusing. Well, in this new episode he is on quite a bit. Maybe someone heard me!

After last year’s finale when Winston was captured and tortured, this year starts out with Chance and Guerrero rescuing him. But Chance decides to give up the protection business because it seems to bring harm to those around him, and there are many people who want to kill him. So he goes to an Ashram in Nepal and meditates for a long time. My daughter, Teri, went to an Ashram, but I think it was a different one. But a beautiful woman finds him there who needs help, so you know how that turns out. He helps her and is back in the business.

This is a very entertaining show and I hope everyone watches it and feels as I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home