I'm A Patsy - Gotta Problem With That?

Friday, September 17, 2010

“GLEE” will premiere Tuesday, Sept. 21 at 8 PM on FOX for its second season

I just watched this episode and it was fantastic! It has new characters who aren’t welcomed at first, but later on things get better for them. The dialogue is so sharp and funny and is delivered so quickly that you have to watch and listen every minute so you won’t miss anything. Jane Lynch is her same, wily self and Mr. Sylvester tries to keep one step ahead of her . . . or maybe not more than 10 steps behind her.

There is some great singing as usual. I seem to cry every time I watch “GLEE” so I just plan on it! Lea Michele has such a beautiful voice and sings familiar songs that just get me. I don’t know how the writing staff comes up with a new one every week. How they can have all that quirky, snarky dialogue each episode and not just go dry after a while. Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk must be extremely talented.

I don’t know what else I can say about “GLEE” except that it’s better than ever which makes it darn good! So watch it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home