I'm A Patsy - Gotta Problem With That?

Friday, April 13, 2012



Fox shows

I haven't written about tv for a while, but I just finished watching a preview episode of "Touch" which will be showing April 19 - it is entitled "Lost and Found," and it stars Keifer Sutherland who is very good in this part. This episode was especially good. I've been following "Touch" since it started, and it's a very unusual show - It's not something you can miss by going to the bathroom. Do that during commercials if they're long enough. It has so many interwoven stories in each episode that sometimes you find it hard to keep up. I hope it stays on next season because I think it's worth it. It makes your mind work more than if you were watching "Whitney" which I don't watch.

I also keep up with "New Girl" which I like very much. Sometimes I wonder if Zooey is being too cute, but she is cute so maybe that's just the way it is. The three guys in the show are crazy guys, but they take care of Zooey and she, in turn, takes care of them. In one scene you'll see several of them in the bathroom, brushing their teeth together and Zooey's right in the middle. It's sort of like a sorority house only not really. Although maybe it is these days. It should be on next season.

I also like "The Finder," but I hear it might not be on next season. Why not? I think the characters are all very good and the show is funny and interesting. Geoff Stults plays a retired army man and Michael Clarke Duncan plays a former attorney. There are a couple other characters who are all good. Geoff is The Finder who finds lost things, people, etc. for other people. Sometimes he gets paid, but he does it not for the money. He suffered brain damage in the war from an ied explosion which left him with the ability to find things and the urge to do so. So that is what he does, no matter if it's dangerous to him or those with him. He can be very funny which I like. I hope it's on next season. Don't let it go!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home