I'm A Patsy - Gotta Problem With That?

Thursday, January 05, 2012


Christmas was here!

My family all met at a hotel downtown for a 3-night stay. I had a cold and cough so stayed only on Christmas Eve when we had our big dinner and opened presents. I came home on Christmas day and the rest had fun without me . . . if that's possible, and I think it was! I took some pictures but not enough. I always seem to cut off the top of someone's head in a picture. Why do I always have to take the pictures? The two that I put up are Cindy holding up the socks I gave her. Her feet are always cold as are mine. They looked really warm and I wanted them myself, but Teri gave me some long, warm socks too! I guess we all think alike. The other picture is Teri holding up my dad's Crag Rat shirt from the old days when he was a mountain climber and rescued people on all the mountains in the pacific northwest. She was thrilled to get it and to see that it's authentic - it had his initials sewed on the neck. The Crag Rats were and still are a mountain climbing organization that rescued many people lost on the mountains. My dad was one of the founders of the organization. I have a blanket with my initials sewed on it by my mom - probably when I went to Campfire camp. I never rescued anyone at camp like my dad did though.

Cindy's family went back to Tacoma on Monday, and Teri and family stayed until Friday. Teri and I went shopping and out to dinner, and they took me out to dinner the night before they went back to New York. It was fun having them around - I wish it were that way all the time with my girls, but I don't think that will ever happen.

I'm feeling very dull and boring so will quit. One interesting thing happened this morning. I was getting dressed and the little tv in the bedroom was on. I sat down on the edge of the bed and the tv began talking in spanish! I had sat on the remote and apparently did something with my butt! So then I didn't know how to get out of it. I have two remotes for it and tried all sorts of things, finally getting english restored. So that's my day. But Christmas was good and thanks to Teri for bringing everyone together. And I'm glad the first caucus is finally over!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home