I'm A Patsy - Gotta Problem With That?

Monday, October 03, 2011

TERRA NOVA and NEW GIRL


Tonight's episode of "Terra Nova" is exciting in that a pack of killer Pterosaurs - I think I spelled it right but it doesn't really matter as no one knows what they are - dive-bomb the colony. Taylor and Shannon must fight to save their home from destruction and mayhem. Taylor had to shoot a scene that took three full nights when he was fighting a pair of dinosaurs who were mating! They mate for three days? Can you imagine if that happened now in our country? Maybe it does and I just don't know about it. This all sounds exciting and I'll be watching. Hope you do too.


"New Girl" has a funny episode Tuesday, 10/4. Jess and her guy roommates are going to a wedding and Nick wants Jess to pose as his girlfriend. She doesn't know what to wear, so the guys say for her to look slutty. So she does. I don't think she looks slutty, but the guys give her the "ok." The wedding turns into a big mess but, Jess and her guys end up friends and have a good time. It's really funny These are crazy guys and Zooey is cute and she sings a lot which I like. Hope you'll watch.

1 Comments:

  • Patsy-

    I discovered your blog when reading about Joe Earley (I want to meet him) and in reading your profile learned of your greeting card business. I am thinking of starting one on the side for my children to run and was hoping you might be open to hearing about the angle I want to take and what mistakes I might avoid. You can respond to me at skip@skipbalch.com. If I don't hear from you, no worries and I hope I haven't bored you. ;)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home