I'm A Patsy - Gotta Problem With That?

Thursday, May 20, 2010

“24” Finale

I’ve got to admit I didn’t watch “24” the past couple of years as I just couldn’t take all the torturing. But I just watched the preview of the final two episodes which will be aired Monday, May 24 at 8pm – 10pm on Fox. This show has run for 9 years and was quite unique in the way it was made. I’ve never seen a show like it and probably never will again. It’s already been done and done very well.

I just sat for two hours and watched the entire two final episodes – I didn’t even take a bathroom break! It was exciting every minute, and you had to keep watching and couldn’t slack off and close your eyes or you’d miss something. It moves at such a frenetic pace that I can’t imagine anyone falling asleep during it. If they do, they must be brain dead! I’m sure all the regular viewers will be watching Monday night. But to all of the people like me who haven’t seen all 9 years of the show, they should tune in and watch the finale. I can assure them, they won’t be disappointed. It’s a real experience!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home