I'm A Patsy - Gotta Problem With That?

Friday, August 22, 2008


End of the vacation

Harry and I had quite a time while he was here. So much Stargate SG-1 – I was totally overwhelmed. Harry got excited each time he explained to me the episode he was going to play. We took breaks for peanut butter sandwiches, but most of the time it was all business. I was exhausted, but as long as I was by him on the couch and still breathing, he seemed quite happy.

This picture was taken of Harry and me the afternoon before they flew back to New York. Don’t we look happy? Could it be that I am extremely excited, knowing I will have no more Stargate to watch, and could it be that Harry is so looking forward to getting home where he can watch his show and not have to explain it to his partially brain-dead grandma? Or could it be that we really enjoyed each other and had a very good time on this visit? Who knows the answer? All I know is that I love Harry very much and hope he feels the same about me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home