I'm A Patsy - Gotta Problem With That?

Friday, March 30, 2007


Earlier in the week, I wrote about my visit to Los Angeles to visit Teri and family. There were a few things I left out as it was getting too long. But I’ll mention a couple of them now. In the above picture, Willie, the family dog, is lying on what was my bed at night – it was his during the day. I took Harry’s picture when we were seated in Damon’s Steakhouse. Harry had pulled his bangs off his face, at our request, so he was having an easier time of it when he was eating.

One evening Teri, Mark and I reminisced about some of the crazy times they had had with Harry in the previous years. When he was about 5 or 6, Teri was working for a big company in the city where she works now. Occasionally she would bring Harry to work with her and he’d play in her office which was quite big. One day Harry went down the hall to the bathroom, and Teri had forgotten that he always took off all his clothes when he went poop. After a while she heard people talking and laughing outside her office, and when she stepped out she saw chubby, sweaty, red-faced Harry running down the hallway stark naked! He didn’t seem bothered by it at all and didn’t even realize or care he’d forgotten to get dressed.

Another time when Harry was visiting Teri’s office, he was playing in the hall outside her door where there was a big meeting being held in one of the rooms. Harry was running all over the place, and Teri finally heard someone yell, “Will someone please come and get Huck Finn out of the hallway?” Harry still sometimes goes with her to work, but now he skateboards outside and I don’t think ever takes off all his clothes when he goes to the bathroom. But then I’m not there so I can’t say for sure.

We spent some time looking at “Open Houses” on the weekend. One was on a hillside with many levels and a pool way down at the bottom level. I asked Teri if they ever had a pool, could I go skinny dipping since I don’t have a suit and don’t plan to get one. She said I could . . . and then rolled her eyes. That was good enough for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home