I'm A Patsy - Gotta Problem With That?

Wednesday, September 12, 2012


Another day in my exciting life!

It started with my vacuuming in my bedroom in front of my sink where I brush my hair as I dry it. Hair does come out then and some falls to the carpeting in front of the sink. So I vacuumed there and all over, doing more than I had intended. After that I had to sit down and rest and watch tv. The first thing I saw was an ad for a shampoo for women who are losing their hair! It showed pictures of women with gorgeous hair, long, shiny, curly,and the models were running their fingers through their hair. I think the shampoo was something I used on Teri when she had cradle cap as a baby! No one has hair that looks that good - at least not real hair.

So then I got on my exercise bike and watched the first part of the new "Katie" show with Katie Couric. It started with her jumping out of bed as her alarm hadn't gone off and she was late. Matt Lauer happened to be in a nearby bed and made some remark. I don't remember what he said but I didn't think the whole routine was very funny. I know he wishes Katie were still at the "Today" show with him, but she's not, so let it go, Matt. You got rid of Ann Curry - what's next on your agenda? Katie's guest was Jessica Simpson, and I had to listen to her tell all about how she's losing or not losing her baby weight. I don't really care about her weight, so I found an old "Law & Order" to watch. There was a promo on Katie's show about today's visit with Heidi Klum. Katie was asking her how she felt when someone had said she had been fornicating with the help. I think it was her husband who said it. Heidi had a numb look on her face and that was it. I didn't watch it today. When I heard the word "fornicate" I was really surprised. Don't they talk that way in Britain where all the guys in the courtroom wear big white wigs and look quite stupid? Do we talk that way here? There are so many other words more appropriate than fornicate and more colorful.

So later on Cindy sent me an e-mail picture.  A guy at her store had taken it from Craig's List. It wasn't actually a picture, it was one sentence that said he would give the person who placed the ad $100 for pooping on his face. He also said he would take a picture of him pooping on his face, and it and it would take only 5 minutes! The ad was taken down shortly thereafter which means the guy got a taker or the powers that be decided it wasn't fit for Craig's List. I haven't heard too much good about Craig's List up to now. I wonder why?

So later that night Cindy and I talked and she had told Teri all about it and the job possibilities that could come from it. Face diapers were mentioned and I don't know what all they came up with. All in all, it was a very eventful day!

I used an old picture of my girls showing how they were already thinking up new ideas and schemes. They look pleased with themselves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home