I'm A Patsy - Gotta Problem With That?

Sunday, September 09, 2012


Fox new show - "The Mindy Project" -  Tuesday, September 25 at 9:30 pm

I just watched the pilot episode - twice, in fact - and it's hilarious! Mindy Kaling is an author, producer, writer and creator of this show. She starred in "The Office" as a kooky person who was always saying and doing crazy things. In this show, she plays a doctor who is trying to get more patients but doesn't always do it the right way. She gets drunk, arrested, late for operations but seems to get by some way.  The dialogue is crazy funny and she is  hysterical!

I hope this does well because it made me laugh a lot which is what I like. I knew Mindy was talented, but I didn't realize just how much. So watch it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home