I'm A Patsy - Gotta Problem With That?

Sunday, May 20, 2012


Mother's Day pictures continued . . .

The photo on the left is our family eating out for Mother's Day Saturday night. It is Patsy, who hates all her pictures, Teri and Cindy. On the bottom is one of Teri. I had tried to take one before but she didn't think she looked right, so I let her get herself together and then took this one. I think she gets that from me. Anyway, this one I think is great. I didn't take a single of Cindy as she came later and we were too excited to settle down for a photo shoot.

I just got off my exercise bike where I watched on television a half hour of "Snapped." That's a show about a couple where one usually kills the other, and at the end there's a trial and that's the show. It's narrated by a woman who speaks in a dull monotone which is somewhat relaxing as she describes the horrible murders that take place. So everything is tied up nicely in just half an hour. This one was a woman on trial for killing her boyfriend, stabbing him 15 times. She left a written note saying she did it and then took some pills and went to the hospital. She was arrested but her excellent defense attorney said she was finally remembering all the bad things he'd done to her - abuse of all kinds. So it was almost like she just had to kill him to save her life even though she stabbed him through the sheet while he was asleep. In the end, she didn't want to go through a trial so took an Alford plea (look it up) and was sentenced to I forget how much time, but she'll be out in 8 years. There were commercials for a new show - "Tanisha Gets Married" - and cat food that looked so delicious and much better than my usual diet. Also Bad Girls go to Mexico or something similar. All in all, I had a good exercise this Sunday. I did it twice to "Snapped." You don't have to think when you watch this show - you just listen and wish you were asleep. I think it's on all day Sunday if anyone is interested!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home