I'm A Patsy - Gotta Problem With That?

Friday, February 11, 2011

“Bob’s Burgers” finally returns for Fox

This episode entitled “Sexy Dance Fighting” will be on Sunday, Febuary 13, at 8:30 – 9 PM. I’m so glad it’s returning – I loved the preview – it’s my kind of show . . . crazy, stupid and funny. This episode has Tina, the one with the itchy crotch in the premiere, falling for a martial arts instructor played by Jon Glaser. She joins his class and ends up doing a crappy job at Bob’s Burgers where she works. This leads to a wild confrontation before the show is over. Tina is Bob’s daughter and he needs her full attention at work which has been taken away by the martial arts thing.

I don’t know any more about this episode, but I’m sure it will be crazy like the first one was. I’m so glad it’s back. I watched football last Sunday from 11 AM to 7:30 PM and Bob’s Burger’s will be a welcome relief. I hope Tina doesn’t have a recurrence of crotch itch this time. Whatever happens, it will be hilarious, I’m sure. So watch it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home