I'm A Patsy - Gotta Problem With That?

Tuesday, February 12, 2008


Teri has a birthday!

A birthday is always a special day, so I wanted a special picture for Teri’s birthday, and this is what I chose. Teri was such a happy child and we loved her so much that we took many, many pictures of her. This one was special in that it showed her tiny fingers and how they were positioned. There are many pictures of her with her fingers shown the same way. I don’t know why, but it just touches me when I see those little fingers. I loved that, so that’s why I picked this one.

It was only after I decided to use this picture that I realized she was only half dressed! How could that be? I know I’ve used other pictures of her on my blog with her lower half exposed like the one where she was riding her horsey without pants and when she was in the wading pool with her shorts pulled down, but it made me wonder if, at that young age, she had a propensity for what is called “half-assed dressing.” That means you dress only the upper half of your body. At least, that’s what I call it. I’m not sure, but it may be just a regional thing some of us do in the Northwest. But she looked so happy, and my high heels seemed to pull everything together.

Now Teri has a career and reports to a real-live office every day. I don’t think she has ever been reprimanded for her attire, so she apparently knows not to revert to the “half-assed dressing” syndrome from years gone by. Or maybe she saves it for special occasions . . . like say on her birthday?

Whatever you do on your birthday, Teri, I hope you have a wonderful time. You have brought me so much joy and happiness throughout the years, and I don’t want it to ever end.

.

1 Comments:

  • Patsy: greetings from Colorado. Dean Miller says hi! I was speaking with my mom and she mentioned your blog so i've stopped by for a visit. I'll be back later...it's the end of a midnight shift at work so I just made a quick check. You are welcome to come by my site as well at: www.deansbluefeather.spaces.live.com.
    Stay Young!

    Dean

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home