I'm A Patsy - Gotta Problem With That?

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

“Damages” - 9/4/07

I just finished watching this episode from last night and have come to the conclusion that most of the players are becoming more corrupt and devious each week, and those that aren’t will probably be killed off fairly soon. I have never watched a show that kept me so glued to the screen in fear of missing some important event. It’s fun to see the transformation of Ellen who has become much more animated – not the listless person I described in earlier installments. She is also becoming more like Patty Hewes which was to be expected but which I find to be sort of sad.

All the characters are mysterious, but Arthur Frobisher is a real crackpot. He was having a ghost writer write a book about his life, hoping it would take away from all his bad publicity with the trial. But he was telling him about his Boy Scout days and the little things he made which were supposed to show his integrity and also about his dyslexia. The ghost writer was not impressed and Frobisher got angry and abusive and broke his nose. The book was forgotten.

The Man with Stroller is showing up more and more and things are coming to a head with the case, especially concerning Gregory. Is David really having an affair with the hospital girl whose grandpa is actually still alive although she told David he died and also stole David’s set of keys? I doubt it. And who was the girl from the bar who tried to kill Gregory on the street but was shot just before she could do it?

I don’t know what the hell is going on, but I know I can’t miss any of the episodes. Once you start “Damages,” it grabs you and won’t let go until the end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home