I'm A Patsy - Gotta Problem With That?

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

“The Closer” marathon – Labor Day

I spent yesterday watching the marathon. I’d seen all the episodes before, but I think I liked them even better the second time around. I love everything about that show and want it to keep on the same way for years to come. My daughter, Teri, in LA, was also watching it, and she called me before the last two episodes and asked if I thought Brenda Lee and Fritz would get married. I said I didn’t know about marriage, but I thought they’d stay together. But Teri said she wondered if Brenda might have an affair sometime down the road next season. I was horrified! I don’t like change of any kind, and that just didn’t set well with me. Does Teri know something I don’t, and why don’t I know the same thing? But during the last episode when Fritz wanted her to pool their money in one account . . . well, that sent up a red flag for me. And when she tried to put their car insurance on one policy – now why in the world would she do that – she found out he had a couple DUIs five years ago. So previews of the last episode next week show them fighting about trust and all that stuff. Is Brenda going to dump Fritz? Teri thought she might have an affair with Pope. SHE’S ALREADY DONE THAT!! She should never do that again. I don’t want her to leave Fritz, and certainly not for an affair with Pope. She has no time to date other men, so I think they should work out their problems. I also think she should have her own bank account . . . just in case.

I wasn’t that crazy about the episode last night with the courtroom scenes. I like them just the way they are, investigating crimes and doing things in the squad room. I hope next year they stick to that. If they need any help with that, they can always call on me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home