I'm A Patsy - Gotta Problem With That?

Friday, October 20, 2006


Girls Night Out


My mom and her friends enjoyed getting all dressed up, going out and having fun. I don’t know what their fun things were . . . possibly gossiping at the local coffee shop, playing canasta or just hanging out together. From the looks of it, they were having a great time. This time they were hoping Helen wouldn’t show up for many reasons, one of which was the fact that she always wore such low-cut dresses and no panties. They thought she was a real slut . . . these days she’d be considered a fox and be extremely popular! But they never let little things like that stop them from having a good time. And Helen usually showed up.

When I was their age, my friends and I also liked having fun. We’d put on our tight jeans and T-shirts and be good to go. We didn’t go to the coffee shop to gossip – we gossiped all the time. And we didn’t get together to play canasta, but we probably should have. We skipped all those and got right to the point. We went to bars where we met men – many men – all available and usually married. We thought we were having fun, but I think my mom and her friends had a much better time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home