I'm A Patsy - Gotta Problem With That?

Sunday, February 11, 2018

Happy Birthday, TERI

I hope this reaches you. I hope you have a happy day and celebrate some way!  I took care of your present and you can get it when you get here.

I don't do what I used to do as I don't have any pictures anymore, so this is it! I hope this works.

I guess you're really busy now with academy awards coming.
I'm wondering what all you will be doing. Maybe you can have
some fun!  I think about you a lot when you were little. It makes me happy and also sad. I remember holding and carrying you places and I loved doing that. I can't hold a little baby anymore as they are too heavy. Cindy was here yesterday with Maya  and her mother. Maya is so cute but too heavy for me.  I hate that!
But I guess that lets me out of any future babysitting duties!

I wish I could be with you on your birthday. We can celebrate when you come home. I love you lots, Teri.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home