I'm A Patsy - Gotta Problem With That?

Wednesday, June 21, 2006


“It’s so cool being the prettier sister.”


Teri and Cindy were four years apart in age and very competitive. Cindy, the younger one, wanted to be just like Teri and they argued about who was smarter, prettier, funnier and which one I loved the most. All this was quite stressful for me, and it was during that period I discovered wine and its calming effects - - unless you drank too much and blacked out. That was too calm.

As they grew older, they became very close but still argued about which one I loved the most. By then I just ignored them and didn’t even do the wine thing. That never really worked anyway. When Cindy saw this picture, she was thrilled as she was looking relaxed and pretty while Teri slaved over a hot stove. Cindy wrote the text on this one obviously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home